Fleetcare Pty Ltd (ABN 34 009 243 627, 57 Buckingham Dr, Wangara WA 6065. Telephone 134 333
The Directors, Management and Employees of any of the Promoters, and their immediate families, as well as the Promoters’ related companies, agencies, suppliers are not eligible to enter.
Promotion Period - Commences 9:00am [AEST] on Wednesday, 31st July 2019 and ends at 5:00pm [AEST] on Saturday 31st August 2019.
Prescribed Quotation – Is a Quotation offered by the Promoter to the customer, valid only within the Promotion Period and identified with ‘Win free servicing’ promotional branding.
Contractually Entered Into - The Promoters’ Prescribed Quotation for a Novated Lease must be accepted by way of Authorisation by the Employee within the Prescribed Period.
The Customer - The person Contractually Entering into a lease with Promoter.
Referrer - An existing Customer of the Promoter, who refers a friend that in turn Contractually Enters into a Novated Lease within the Promotion Period.
Scheduled Servicing – Means routine servicing pursuant to the manufacturer’s handbook or servicing program, at the kilometres or time interval publicised. It is limited to the parts and labour scheduled within the routine service and does not include unanticipated or additional charges.
To be an Eligible entry, The Customer must have Contractually Entered Into a Novated Lease with the Promoter within the Promotion Period on the Prescribed Quotation, else be a Referrer. The lease must be reasonably scheduled to commence within 3 months of the Contractual commitment.
Subject to the Entry Restrictions and Eligibility, The Customer and/or the Referrer of the Promoter, will receive automatic entry.
Eligible entrants are each entitled to 1 entry per new novated lease contract. The Customer may also be a Referrer, as Referrer may also be The Customer.
Promotional interest Rates
The Promoter may offer interest rates from 4.5% within, and limited to the Promotion Period, on the Prescribed Quotation. Promotional rates are scaled. The lower Customer rate of 4.5% is based upon the Finance amount being $40,000 or greater. Finance is subject to credit & finance approval from the Promoter. The promotional rate is current as at 26/07/2019 and is subject to change.
The prize is a reduction of $4,000 (plus GST as applicable) in Scheduled Servicing Costs:
- A credit of $4,000 will be applied to the vehicle running account of the Prize Winner, in the first instance.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited.
- Any amount of the initial $4,000 credit unused after 100,000klms of travel and associated Scheduled Servicing costs incurred at that time, will be forfeited.
- Any forfeit will be reflected on the vehicle running account as a debit charge.
- Within 3 (three) business days of the prize winner claiming the Prize or else as soon as the lease commences, the promoter will provide a Final Quotation or the applicable Advice with reduced payments due for the remaining term.
All entrants for the Prize draw will be drawn at 11am [AEST] on Wednesday 4 September 2019.
The winner will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
The name of the Prize winner will be published online at www.fleetcare.com.au within two (2) business days of the draw.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Winners will have three (3) months to claim their prize, by 12pm [AEST] on 4 December 2019.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
If any prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date, all entrants will also be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The draw will take place at 11am [AEST] on 6 December 2019, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
1. All information set out in the Schedule, including regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Incomplete, malicious or incomprehensible claims/entries will be ineligible.
3. Prize or any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes or any unused portion of any prize cannot be taken as cash.
4. All entries become and will remain the property of the Promoter.
5. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
6. Entrants consent to each of the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
7. As a condition of accepting a prize in this promotion, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and; in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
8. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
9. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, employment and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security verification checks at its absolute discretion. Prize winners may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
12. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
13. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
The Promoter collects personal information (PI