Western Australia Police
Offering WA Police novated choice
If you’re looking for a cost-effective novated lease but feel hampered by your employer’s choice of salary packaging agency, Fleetcare can help! With a self-managed novated lease from Fleetcare, you have the flexibility of selecting the financier of your choice at a much more competitive interest rate, saving you thousands!
Why choose a Fleetcare Novated Lease?
- Let us do the leg work for you and save on the vehicle purchase price with Fleetcare’s purchasing power. Check out our latest specials.
- You have the freedom to find the most competitive interest rate on your vehicle finance, without being locked in at a higher rate through your employer’s chosen packager.
- Your salary packager will provide you with a single fuel card. A self-managed novated lease will give you the option to pay for your own fuel with discount vouchers and then claim a reimbursement. In most cases, you’ll receive more of a discount from vouchers than your packagers fuel card.
- Don’t be locked in to your salary packager’s insurance provider. A self-managed novated lease gives you the ability to source your own insurance and add-ons tailored to your needs.
Self-Managed Novated Lease from Fleetcare
I will recommend your company, and you personally to my friends and colleagues in the future, based purely on your outstanding customer service.
Novated Lease benefits
- Access exclusive vehicle offers combined with fleet discounts on the purchase price of your new car with Fleetcare’s purchasing power.
- Access income tax savings by paying for your vehicle and running costs from your pre-tax salary.
- Save on GST on the vehicle purchase price and ongoing running costs for the life of your lease, depending on your employer’s policy and accounting treatment of GST.
- Bundle your vehicle expenses into a single payment and smooth your budget.
- Once you become a customer, you can Refer a Friend and earn $250 each when your friend’s lease settles – there’s no limit on the number of times you can refer!
Disclaimer: Income Tax savings are dependent on your taxable income and individual tax status. GST savings are dependent on your employer’s policy and accounting treatment of GST.