Promoter - Fleetcare Pty Ltd (ABN 34 009 243 627) of 118 Motivation Drive, Wangara, WA 6065. Telephone 134 333.
Promotion Period - Commences 0:01am [AEDT] on Friday 1st April 2022 and ends at 05:00pm [AEDT] on Thursday 30th June 2022.
The Customer - The eligible entrant giving Contractual Commitment to a New Novated Lease.
Prescribed Quotation - Is a Novated Lease Quotation for a New Novated Lease, offered by the Promoter to The Customer, valid only within the Promotion Period and where the Quotation is identified with EOFY Novated Lease Promotional branding. For the avoidance of doubt, a New Novated Lease is a new lease term, leasing a vehicle not previously leased by The Customer. It specifically excludes the re financing of an existing vehicle for a further term.
The Referrer - Is an existing Fleetcare Lease Holder that Refers a Customer.
Contractual Commitment - Is a formal commitment provided by The Customer to the Promoter. Such Commitment is given by way of The Customer Authorising the Prescribed Quotation for a Novated Lease and must be accepted by way of Authorisation by the Employee within the Promotion Period.
Authorisation - Is the provision of acceptance by way of signature or unambiguous electronic equivalent, of the Prescribed Quotation, by The Customer identified as The Employee.
Eligibility - The Customer must have Contractually Committed to a New Novated Lease with the Promoter within the Promotion Period on the Prescribed Quotation, else be a Referrer, referring a Customer.
Entry Restrictions - The Directors, management, and employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families, as well as the Promoters’ related companies, agencies, and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
Entry to The Draw - Subject to the Entry Restrictions and Eligibility, The Customer and/or the Referrer of the Promoter, are automatically entered.
Eligible entrants are each entitled to one entry per New Novated Lease Contract. The Customer may also be a Referrer, as The Referrer may also be a Customer.
The Draw - Following the conclusion of the Promotion Period, one Customer will be drawn (selected) at random from the Eligible Entries qualifying throughout the Promotion Period. The draw will take place on Friday 1st July 2022 at the Promoters’ premises, being 118 Motivation Drive, Wangara WA 6065. The Customer will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of The Draw.
The Draw Details
- Fleetcare will hold The Draw. The first Eligible name drawn will receive value to $10,000 by way of Fleetcare reducing the first $10,000 of lease and vehicle running costs to $0.
- For the purposes of transparency and for the management of the cost reduction, Fleetcare will apply a credit of $10,000 to The Customers’ account.
- The credit or any part thereof, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-redeemable for cash or other goods or services, or to any other Lease or Customer. Any unused portion of the credit, for whatever reason, will be forfeited.
- Fleetcare will reduce the Schedule of Payments otherwise due by The Customer, to account for the credit, over the remainder of the lease term.
- The total credit value will be the lesser of; the total of Lease and vehicle running costs otherwise incurred on The Customers’ account over the lease term, or $10,000.
- The credit will be applied to The Customers’ account as soon as practicable after the commencement of the lease.
The name of The Customer Drawn will be published online at https://www.fleetcare.com.au within two (2) business days of the draw being conducted.
- By entering, participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Incomplete, malicious, or incomprehensible claims/entries will be ineligible.
- Prize or any unused portion of the prize is not transferable or exchangeable. Any unused portion of any prize cannot be taken as cash or transferred to another lease of the Winner, or the lease of another person.
- All entries become and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Entrants consent to each of the Promoters using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting a prize in this promotion, each winner must sign any legal documentation and; in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, employment and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security verification checks at its absolute discretion. Prize winners may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.