- One (1) Segway Ninebot F2 E Scooter, RRP $949 (correct at 2 December 2023)
- One (1) Weber BBQ Midnight Black (Q2000N) LP BBQ, RRP $489 (correct at 2 December 2023)
- One (1) Marshall Hillen Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Cream), RRP $159 (correct at 2 December 2023)
|Soon Lai T
This Schedule together with the Terms and Conditions set out below (including Part A and Part B) constitute the terms of entry for this promotion.
Fleetcare Pty Ltd (ABN 34 009 243 627) of 118 Motivation Drive, Wangara, WA 6065. Telephone 134 333.
The Customer must have Contractually Committed to a New Novated Lease with the Promoter within the Promotion Period on the Prescribed Quotation, else be a Referrer, referring a Customer.
- The Customer: The eligible entrant giving Contractual Commitment to a New Novated Lease.
- Prescribed Quotation: Is a Novated Lease Quotation for a New Novated Lease, offered by the Promoter to The Customer, valid only within the Promotion Period and where the Quotation is identified with The Adventure Awaits Giveaway Promotional branding. To avoid doubt, a New Novated Lease is a new lease term, leasing a vehicle not previously leased by The Customer. It specifically excludes the refinancing of an existing vehicle for a further term.
- The Referrer: Is an existing Fleetcare Lease Holder that Refers a Customer.
- Contractual Commitment: Is a formal commitment provided by the Customer to the Promoter. Such Commitment is given by way of the Customer Authorising the Prescribed Quotation for a Novated Lease and must be accepted by way of Authorisation by the Employee within the Promotion Period.
- Authorisation: Is the provision of acceptance by way of signature or unambiguous electronic equivalent, of the Prescribed Quotation, by The Customer identified as The Employee.
The directors, management, and employees of any of the Promoters, and their immediate families, as well as the Promoters’ related companies, agencies, and suppliers are not eligible to enter.
Entrants into this promotion must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
Commences 0:01am [AEDT] on Friday 8th December 2023 and ends at 05:00pm [AEDT] on Thursday 29th February 2024.
Subject to the Entry Restrictions above, Fleetcare customers who meet the eligibility criteria will receive an automatic entry into the draw.
To be eligible to enter, individuals must:
- obtain a new vehicle lease and finance quote from Fleetcare; and
- source, establish, lease and finance a new vehicle through the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
The new vehicle must be ordered and settled on or before Thursday 29th February 2024.
Existing customers (The Referrer) are eligible, should their referred friend meet the above criteria.
If, during the Promotion Period and until the prizes are awarded, any vehicle order is cancelled, the Promoter reserves the right in their absolute discretion to invalidate any entries awarded in respect of that vehicle order and the entrant will not be eligible to claim any prize.
Once an entrant has won a prize, they will not be eligible for an additional prize during the promotion period.
The total prize pool is valude at $4,791.
- First Prize pool, valued at $2,847.
There are three (3) First Prizes. Each First Prize consists of:
One (1) Segway Ninebot F2 E Scooter, RRP $949 (correct at 2 December 2023)
- Second Prize pool, valued at $1,467.
There are three (3) Second Prizes. Each Second Prize consists of:
One (1) Weber BBQ Midnight Black (Q2000N) LP BBQ, RRP $489 (correct at 2 December 2023)
- Third Prize Pool, valued a $477.
There are three (3) Third Prizes. Each Third Prize consists of:
One (1) Marshall Hillen Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Cream), RRP $159 (correct at 2 December 2023)
Nine (9) winners will be selected at random from the eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
The draw will take place at 11am [AEST] at the Promoters’ premises, being 118 Motivation Drive, Wangara WA 6065 on the dates specified in the table below.
Winners will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The date and time for collection of the prize will be agreed by the Promotor, and the winner.
The name/s of the prize winners will be published online at https://www.fleetcare.com.au within two (2) business days of the draws being conducted.
Prize Claim Date and Time
Winners will need to claim their prize by 5pm [AEST] 4 April 2024.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
If any prize is unclaimed by the Prize Claim Date and Time, all entrants will then be entered into the unclaimed prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at 11am [AEST] on 5 April 2024 at the Promoters’ premises, being 118 Motivation Drive, Wangara WA 6065.
Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw.
The name of the prize winner(s) (if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw) will be published online at https://www.fleetcare.com.au within two (2) business days of the draw.
ACT Permit Number TP 23/02584
Terms and Conditions
Part A: General Terms and Conditions
- All information set out in the Schedule, including regarding prizes and how to enter, forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected emails in relation to this promotion which are not received by eligible entrants, or any delays in the receipt of emails in relation to this promotion due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or any delays in the submission of an entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail. Any lost or stolen gifts prizes must be reported immediately.
- Incomplete, malicious, or incomprehensible claims/entries will be ineligible.
- Prizes or any unused portion of any prize are not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes or any unused portion of any prize cannot be taken as cash and no prizes are redeemable for cash.
- All entries become and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- In the event of a war, act of terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- As a condition of accepting a prize in this promotion, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- If a prize(s) is/are not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize or prizes in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various regulatory authorities.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct security verification checks at its absolute discretion. Prize winners may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, employment and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
Part B: Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw, in addition to the General Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any change to the value of the prizes between the commencement of the promotion and the date on which the winner collects the major prize.
- The product shown in any promotional material relating to this promotion is for illustrative purposes only and may differ to the product supplied.