Fleetcare are excited to be part of the 2019 National Roads & Traffic Exhibition (NRAT) being held on the 17-18 of September at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
As fleet managers, Fleetcare believe we have a duty of care to improve the social, economic and environmental impact of vehicles on Australia’s roads. Visit stand #316 to find out how we plan to do this through advanced utilitisation reporting, risk mitigation, driver safety programs and emissions management products and services.
About National Roads & Traffic Expo
The government has committed $73 billion to transport infrastructure across the country, and companies that provide solutions and services to the road planning, building and operating ecosystem are in high demand.
NRAT is Australia’s largest trade show for the entire roads transport ecosystem. The event features free information sessions and demos, as well as a free-to-attend exhibition. Market leaders and experts from across the country attend to network and get up-to-speed with developments in the fields of infrastructure, traffic management, smart mobility, parking and safety.
Why visit the National Roads & Traffic Expo?
- Walk the Expo floor and explore the latest products and services in the industry.
- Hear and learn from 250 speakers on industry topics such as infrastructure, traffic management, smart mobility, parking and safety.
- Grow your network.
- See the latest in technology, machinery and equipment and participate in live onsite demos.
Fleetcare’s involvement at the National Roads & Traffic Expo
Fleetcare has taken the opportunity to be a Gold, Coffee and Theatre sponsor at this event. In attendance will be Fleetcare’s Chief Executive Officer, Nigel Malcolm. Nigel will also be a guest speaker on the following topics:
- 17/09 10:30am - Understanding the true cost of an under-utilised fleet: A deep dive into Fleetcare’s utilisation research, presenting the findings of the financial impact of an under-utilised fleet.
- 17/09 11.30am - The latest advancements in fleet management within Australia
- 18/09 03:00pm - Using telematics to improve driver behaviour: A discussion on the impact telematics can have on improving driver behaviour along with measuring the financial, social and environmental improvements that can be made.
Join us in the Fleetcare Theatre for these sessions plus more!
How to register to attend the National Roads & Traffic Expo
To register to attend the National Roads & Traffic Expo for FREE, simply visit their website for more information.
Once you’ve registered, you will also have the opportunity to win one of ten $100 Prepaid Mastercards simply by referring a minimum of three colleagues.
If you are planning to be at the event, be sure to grab a coffee from the Fleetcare Coffee cart and visit us at stand #316.