Whether you want to arrange a day of fun activities for both of you to enjoy, or buy the perfect present, we have you covered with a list of great ideas.
• Fishing – if your Dad loves the great outdoors and casting a line, why not take him on a fishing trip to your local river or beach? A peaceful activity like fishing not only gives Dad a chance to unwind, but also allows for precious quality time.
• Paintball – if your Dad is an adrenaline junkie, paint ball could be the perfect activity for you to enjoy on Father’s Day! It will let you compete in a friendly way and is a great day out (provided you don’t get too many bruises).
• Car show – if your Dad is a bit of a rev-head, he will love the chance to experience an auto show with you! Check out the latest vehicle models, cool concept cars and all the motoring fun that is on offer.
• Shopping – as hard as it may be for some to believe, some Dads like to shop! If your father falls into this category why not take him to his favourite stores for a shopping spree? He can stock up on whatever takes his fancy – clothes, books, hardware, electronics, the list goes on.
• Barbeque accessories – grilling utensil kits, grill cleaners or even a whole new barbeque!
• Electronics – a new tablet, mobile phone, computer or gaming console is sure to impress tech-savvy Dads.
• Sporting equipment – there are a myriad or accessories and equipment depending on what sport your Dad is into – golf, AFL, soccer or basketball.
• Adventure accessories – GPS units, helmet cameras or camping gear depending on which adventure hobbies your Dad is into.
• Delicious gifts – chocolates, wine or a restaurant dinner is perfect if your father is a foodie!
Do you have any other Father’s Day activity or present suggestions? We would love to hear them, so drop us a line on our Twitter page!