Whether you are looking for crafty ideas for your kids to make, or you're an adult looking for a gift, we have a list of ideas sure to please any Mum!
• Hand-made cards – A simple and easy activity for anyone, making a card is the perfect way to tell your Mum just how much she means to you. The possibilities for card designs are endless – decorate it with photos, glitter, coloured paper and more!
• Gourmet chocolates – If your mum has a sweet tooth, indulge her this Mother’s day by making her gourmet chocolates with assorted fillings.
• Arts and crafts – Depending on what your Mum likes, you can paint her a picture, get knitting and make her a scarf, or if you are into beading you could make some dazzling earrings or a necklace.
• Breakfast in bed – A great way to spoil your Mum on Mother’s Day is to take care of breakfast and give it to her in bed so she can relax – you could make bacon & eggs, waffles or toast depending on what takes her fancy.
• Photo-gifts – Get a picture of you with your Mum, or your mum’s favourite picture printed on a mug, key ring, bag, phone cover, cushion or an array of other items – check out Vista Print for some ideas.
Do you have any other ideas for home-made Mother’s Day gifts? Drop us a line on our Twitter and let us know!