• Get into some spring cleaning – nothing makes you feel more rejuvenated than having a sparkling clean house from top to bottom. Although it may take some effort to get to that point, taking the time to de-clutter and tidy your house will make you feel much happier in the long run, and enjoy all that the warmer months have to offer!
• Scent your home with lavender – Lavender is a perfect scent for spring, with a relaxing and calming fragrance along with pretty purple flowers. Either invest in a lavender candle or use bundles of dried lavender as decoration.
• Update your décor with spring colours – With everything starting afresh in spring it is the perfect time to update your home décor, even if only subtly. Switch up decorative items on display with some bright spring colours; purple is a big trend at the moment, or even just use a few flowers to brighten your home.
• Grow a herb garden – Seeing plants grow before your eyes is a perfect way to enjoy the spring season. Make your own indoor or outdoor herb garden by planting some cuttings of basil, rosemary, thyme and other herbs. These not only make great decorations but will also add flavour to your meals!
• Step outdoors and enjoy the sunshine – With the weather warming up and the clouds clearing, spring is the perfect time to enjoy the great outdoors. Before the summer heat sets in why not take a long walk in a park, go cycling or even enjoy a swim?
Do you have ideas on how to make the most out of spring? We would love to hear your tips on our Twitter page!