Keeping your fleet on the road
Fleetcare know that repairs and maintenance are key in keeping your vehicles moving. Fleetcare’s vehicle servicing, repairs and maintenance keeps your warranties intact, optimising your resale value and keeping your running costs down.
What Fleetcare will do for you
- Fleetcare manage your fleet’s maintenance by ensuring servicing is always up to date and communicating directly with suppliers for the best price covering all aspects of your vehicle maintenance such as tyres, windscreens and repairs.
- We monitor your fleet’s activities and directly contact your drivers via email or SMS when a service is required. We also take care of all the warranty details, pay any bills from the workshop, and update the vehicle’s records.
- Fleetcare support you throughout the repairs process. We offer technical advice, arrange specialist repairers whilst coordinating and verifying all repairs.
- Fleetcare’s repairs and maintenance service provides a range service centres for clients to use. All dealerships are approved Fleetcare repairers along with many other workshops to certify a repairs centre close to you. You can find the full list of our suppliers including tyres, windscreens and batteries using Fleetcare Finder.
- Fleetcare’s repairs and maintenance system guarantees that your fleets repairs and done quickly while getting the best possible rate. Fleetcare ensure that your business will be back on the road in no time.
Benefits you'll enjoy...
- Communication- Fleetcare’s repairs and maintenance team will contact drivers when services are required.
- Technical support- Fleetcare offers ongoing support during the repairs process from advice to arranging specialist repairs.
- Local service- Fleetcare endorses a wide range of service centres available for your drivers.
Fleetcare’s repairs and maintenance package will minimise disruptions to your fleet and get you back on the road as soon as possible with the best value service.