Managing other vehicle costs that affect your business
Our fleet management services keep track of your e-Tag transactions. We arrange and allocate e-Tags to all your vehicles selected by our clients in locations where automated systems and account facilities are available from the toll operator.
Electronic toll collection using e-Tags helps your business and your drivers. Our e-Tag system is compatible with all providers, Australia-wide so it doesn’t matter where you travel. We integrate all transactions into one simple monthly invoice with itemised costs for your convenience.
What Fleetcare will do:
- Receive the accounts and check them to ensure the claims are valid.
- Pay the toll operators' accounts.
- Ensure the e-Tag accounts are kept in credit with the operators.
- Recover the amounts in our clients' regular monthly consolidated bills showing all tollway activities.
- Communicate directly with your drivers – if an e-Tag battery goes flat or your drivers are concerned with interstate roaming, Fleetcare can be easily contacted on our 1300 number, available any time of the day or night.
We simplify the process resulting in more savings for you and your business.
Benefits you'll enjoy...
- Provide information and security for your fleet.
- e-Tag data can be used to analyse your fleet by easily viewing your fleet’s activities and travel routes.
- Identify e-Tags used on weekends or drivers travelling outside of their usual district.
Please click here to download an e-Tag brochure